Hey bees !!! I'm so sorry I've been super busy lately and I didn't get around to posting a little blog update so I thought it would be a good idea to share with you 5 Christmas gift ideas. I'm gonna get right into it.
(1) Soap & glory belle of the ball. I love this little set all the items are inside a Christmas bauble. Right now it's on offer at boots for €17.50 it's the prefect set for anyone who loves soap&glory's products or it's prefect as a gift for your secret Santa.It contains -Soap & Glory smoothie star body wash -Soap & Glory smoothie star breakfast scrub body smoother - Soap & Glory smoothie star hand food hand cream - Soap & Glory buttercream -Body Polisher
(2) Ted Baker treasure set I really love this set !! Like I wanna buy it myself because I bought the body spray for my trip to Budapest and I love the scent of it jasmine, neroli and musk. This set includes - Body wash - Body Spray - Body Lotion - Bubble Bath - Hand cream - Soap This set is prefect for beauty lovers you can pick it up at boots for €36.50 I know it's kinda on the pricy side but it's well worst it for all that it contains. Oh and a plus the packaging is super cute !! It would be a prefect set for you mum or your aunt or even for yourself.
(3) No7 Christmas Cracker Collection This is super cute the set contains 6 crackers full of No7 goodies from nail polishes to lip crayons party crowns and beauty tips. This set is prefect if your having a little Christmas party with your friends or you can even give it as a gift because it's so unique it actually would be a great if you have someone for secret Santa you could even spilt the crackers up and give them as gifts to other people as well. You can pick it up at boots for €23.00 which is reasonable.
(4) Benefit do the hoola bronzer gift set I have an obsession with benefit I love all of there products, I was in benefit in Dublin the last day and they had 10% off the sales assistant offered to do my make up and she was asking me what products I have from benefit and she was showing me different products but I already had a Majority of there products " is there anything you don't have" I didn't have the brow gel that she used on me so I got that and I got the foundation because mine was running low. Any back to the bronzer gift set I have this set and i love it like my little sister tries to steal it when I'm not looking she's mad to buy the hoola bronzer. It contains - Dew the hoola matte liquid bronzer - hoola bronzing powder - they're real mascara - benebalm rose tinted lip & cheek stain - hoola ultra plush lip gloss This set is well worth it I love all of the products that it contains and the sets always last a long time and they a so handy to put into handbag when your on the go. It's also available at boots or benefit for €38.50.
(5) So....? rocking duet gift set This is the prefect little set for your young sister or your young cousins ! It contains -SO…? In Love eau de toilette - So...? In Love body fragrance I love so ...? They have such a wide range of fragrances available and there is one for everyone. You can also picky this up at boots for €9.00 it would be great as a socking filler.
Bees I'm sorry again that I've haven't posted in a really long time !! I hope you enjoyed this blog post loads more to come !