A bit of sparkle - New Years make up look
Hey Bee's I hope you are all well I've been trying out some of inglots products that I recently purchased so I thought I would create a New Years make up look. For this look I used the following
Primer- Emite Make Up by artists for artists
diamond heart base primer
The pore fessional by benefit
Foundation-Benefit hello flawless oxygen wow
Shade I'm pure 4 sure
Concealer- inglot cream concealer shade 34
Bronzer- hoola bronzer by benefit
Highlighter-what's up by benefit
Eyes- eyeshadow keeper by inglot
Eyeshadow- 01 snowflake by essence
450 by inglot
51 by inglot
155 by inglot
Amc pure pigment eyeshadow in
In shade 81 by inglot.
Eyeliner - 17 glitter liner in gold and silver
MUA voluminous felt eyeliner
Mascara- Kiko Milano extra sculpt volume mascara
Eyebrows- benefit gimme brow medium/deep
Lipstick- Mac in the shade cyber
- Nyx soft matte lip cream Transylvania
Blusher- sleek make up blush by 3 sugar 364 I
used the shade Demerara
(1) I applied the primer Emite Make Up by artists for artists diamond heart base primer all over my face I only used a small amount I then took a little bit of the benefit pore fessional and applied it all over my face. This creates a smooth base for applying your foundation.
(2) Next I took my foundation brush and I applied my foundation benefits oxygen wow "I'm pure 4 sure"and applied it in downwards motions I then took my beauty blender and blended it all out I then took a large brush and buffed it into my skin.
(3)I applied my concealer 34 by inglot under my eyes in a triangle shape and covered up any redness and blended it out with my beauty blender.
(4) I then took my bronzer and applied it to my cheek bones, forehead and my jawline. To highlight I used benefits oh wow and applied that on forehead in a triangle shape and then down my nose, cuspids bow and on my chin and i once again took my beauty blender and blended it out.
(5)Next I moved onto my eyes I applied snowflake by essence all over my lid next I took 155 by inglot and applied it all over my lid next I took the 350 my inglot and put it in my crease I made sure to blend it out really well in windscreen wiper motions. I then took the Amc pure pigment eyeshadow In shade 81 by inglot and applied this to my outer Conner and really smoked it out I then took the shade 51 and applied this just beside my outer Conner in dabbing motions and I took my fluffy brush and blended it out.
(6) I took the glitter gel liners and applied them all over my eyelid just to add a bit of sparkle I then applied a think line of Black liner and created a little cat eye.
(7) I applied a little bit of mascara and I build it up by applying a few coats of the mascara. Then I applied benefit gimme brow just to give my brows a bit of definition.
(8) Then I applied lipstick and blusher to complete the look.
So there you have it my New Years make up look. If your interested in any of these products i will add in the links below to the websites. I would like to wish you all a happy new year and thank you for the support.
Until next time