On Tuesday me and my sister went to the Jason derulo concert let me tell you it was one of thee best concerts I have ever been to Jason is such an incredible artist and performer. I have been a huge fan of Jason's for some time now and I just like how much effort he puts into his performances when he was up on that stage in Dublin you could see in his eyes and smile how much all of this really means to him he is literally living the dream he has an amazing team and on that stage you can clearly see the connection that he has with his dancers, band and his official Dj Jae Murphy as Jason said himself they are his family.
Jason's eyes would just instantly light up when he would look at the crowd and his smile would slowly start to appear on his face when we all sang the lyrics right back to him. Everyone in the whole arena were up on their feet dancing and just enjoying every moment along with Jason to me he made us all feel really connected to him we all had to participate in a dance that him and his team made up on his birthday Jason was on stage and some how he managed to disappear and end up in the middle of the steps on the way up to the seating area he took a seat down beside one of the fans and just talked to us and taught us how to do the dance and I mean everyone was doing the dance I think it will be up soon online on Jason YouTube channel.
As we were standing(me& my sister) at the very front of the stage Jason walked in front of us to make his way back up to the stage but I mean me and my sister nearly died when he was in front of us but what I really liked was the fact that none of us were screaming or shouting or trying to touch him everyone seemed to respect his space and let him make his way back up well yeah maybe there was a few woman trying to touch him and screaming at him.
When it came to "It Girl" Jason selected a girl from the audience himself which to me is also another way that Jason is connecting with us and trying to include us through his performances I thought "It Girl" was the sweetest thing ever the girl was In pure shock she was shaking and tears were slowly streaming down her face but Jason comforted her by wrapping his arms around her and hugging her.
Jason liked to explain and tell us about each song and talk to us at one point he mocked his mother when she found out that Jason worked with Stevie wonder for a song on Jason's album " everything is 4"Everything Is 4 by Jason Derulo
https://itun.es/ie/20GJ6 . Every single detail didn't go unmissed Jason even made sure his lights were Switched on his shoes.
From where I was standing you could just see how well organised and runned the concert was his team were flat out none stop. The odd time you would see Jason's dancers pop their heads out the black curtain beside where me and my sister were standing.
One thing I will say if Jason derulo comes to a town near you make sure you go to the concert its well worth it you really don't want to miss his amazing show.
For those of you now in either 3rd year or 6th year at school you will be sitting your mock junior cert and leaving cert exams soon so I thought I would create a little list and share with you my tips and advice for dealing with the mocks.
(1) The worst thing you can do is leave everything to last minute you should have been revising before Christmas don't end up trying to cram everything in before your mocks you will end up in a fluster and stressed out.
(2) Believe in yourself you out of anyone know what your cable off, you need to have the ability to push yourself and motivate yourself to show your very best.
(3) If you are feeling unsure about a certain topic ask your friends or teacher I would always ask my friend instead of asking a teacher I felt more comfortable and my friends would sit and help explain it to me and you can return the favour to them if they are unsure about something. But it's always good to tell your teacher and tell them watch areas your struggling with I did this in my maths the teacher asked me what I would like to revise and she would go over the topic in class and would make sure we knew it.
(4) Don't put yourself under pressure or get stressed out make sure you keep time for you to chill and relax you can't have your head in the books 24/7.
(5) Try creating a time table that suits you it will allow you to allocate different study times for each subject and you would avoid cramming.
(6) when you are studying it's okay to take a 5 -10 minute break your brain needs it allows you to refocus go have a cup of tea and a biscuit.
(7) Rewards my friend would plan out a topic to study and then she would treat herself by watching an episode of gossip girl at the weekend or have a day off from studying you will feel more relaxed.
(8)Get Your friends and family to test you on what you've taken in this will keep you Alert.
I hope you guys find this useful and I wish you all good luck in your exam.
Until next time
- Queen Bee
Hey Bee's One of my friends suggested that I should do a blog post about my daily make up look so that is what I'm going to do.
I love makeup,I love experimenting with it trying out new things because I'm always learning and picking up new techniques and figuring out what I like, your everyday make up look may be a lot different from mine you may not even have a daily make up routine it's up to how you feel it's your personal preference. I tend to not wear a lot of make up during the week the only thing I would pop on is mascara just to make my eyes look more open and awake but if I was going to do a full face of make up I would stick to a natural look. Here's a list of what I would use.
foundation - Benefit Hello flawless oxygen wow in the shade "I'm pure 4 sure".
Concealer - Inglot "cream concealer 33".
Mascara - Benefit "Bad gal".
Bronzer - Benefit "Hoola".
Lipstick - Mac "Shy Girl".
(1) After I applied moisturiser and primed my skin I took my foundation and applied a small amount of foundation onto the back of my hand I only use one pump because I want more of a sheer coverage,I dabbed the beauty blender in in the foundation and applied it on my face in circular motions I then took a foundation brush and buffed it into my skin. If you are unsure about applying your foundation I've previously did a blog post about the mistakes we make when applying foundation http://goo.gl/Q8RjHu I've added the link in so you can go back and check that out.
(2) I then too my concealer and applied it underneath my eye in dabbing motions and blended it in with my beauty blender remember to make a triangle shape. I then applied some concealer in the centre of my forehead in a triangle shape and blended it out. I applied a little bit down the centre of my nose, cuspids bow and on my chin and blended. I really love this concealer and the texture of it it's really easy to apply I've added a link below so you can go check it out. http://goo.gl/HFCwO9
(3) I then applied bronzer along my cheekbones using an angled brush I then applied the bronzer along my forehead blending it towards my hairline.
(4)I applied my mascara I applied two or three coats.I then applied my lipstick and I was good to go. https://goo.gl/xrEQj2
That's basically my everyday make up look I don't wear any eyeshadow but the odd time I would apply concealer or foundation on my eyelid instead. So I hope you enjoyed this post and if you have any questions don't be afraid to leave a comment.
Until next time bees
- Queen Bee
Outfit Of The Week
I've been coming up with new ideas for my blog and I've decided to create a blog post outfit of the week so every week I'm going to put together and outfit and share it with you guys.
This week it's all about teaming up them super skinny black jeans that you have with a khaki dip hem shirt, lace up ankle boots and a long gold feather drop necklace. All of the items from today's blog post are all available at new look online I will add in the link so you can access their website. http://goo.gl/lMNTfF
I just love how all of these things combined can be both casual or can be wore going out with your friends. I really love the lace up ankle boots from new look you know I might purchase these myself.The dream catcher necklace just adds that little bit of detail to the outfit and its diffinatly eye catching.
Cost of the outfit : €70.96