You never really stumble across blog posts discussing toothbrushes when they are part of our every day hygiene and beauty regime. I'm always on the look out for a toothbrush that can help me maintain healthy gums and teeth. A while back I kindly got sent out the Nano-B toothbrushes to review and I'm quite eager to share my thoughts with you.
The Nano-B brushes were designed by OraGaurd Ltd, they create highly innovative toothbrushes.The bristles of the brushes are designed to reach in small spaces as if you were flossing leaving your gums healthy.The head of the brush is a lot smaller than many brushes in the market which allows you to brush in hard to reach areas. The brushes have a unique crystal transparent design which is available in various colours and will definitely stand out on your shelf.
They have two types of brushes available gold and charcoal and silver.The gold bristles work to fight off any traces of bacteria that may be sitting in your brush, the charcoal bristles are designed to whiten your teeth leaving them cleaner for longer,Working together they kill 99.9% of bacteria. The silver brush also fights off any traces of bacteria.Both brushes come in a travel case meaning you can take the brushes any where with you any time keeping safe and hygienic.
The Nano-B brushes retail at £9.99 and can be purchased on their online website https://nano-b.com/collections/toothbrushes/products/nano-b-charcoal-gold-toothbrush free shipping on orders over £30. I hope you enjoyed this little review and be sure to check out these amazing products !
Until next time,
* Disclaimer - I contacted Nano-B to see was it possible to receive their product and carry out a review. I was given the product for free to carry out a review and I was not paid or reimbursed. All opinions are 100 % my Own.*
Finding the right foundation is always a challenge especially with drug store brands but I stumbled across the HD liquid Coverage Foundation and I thought why not buy it and try it out.
Hand's down this has to be one of my favourite budget foundations. I purchased this Foundation in the shade 010 which is the lightest shade out of the 4 shades that they have available,if you're a lot paler than me you will have to bring the foundation down your neck to try and blend it out as it's still quite dark.
I was really impressed by the coverage of the this foundation it didn't cling to any dry areas of my skin and it evened out my complexation. A little goes along way you don't need a large amount of this foundation it has a dropper which allows you to distribute the exact amount that you need.when you apply the foundation it blends out quite well it's not thick either it has a nice light runny texture to it and it's quite a durable foundation you can wear it all day/evening and not have to top it up. You'll notice too once you apply it that it gives your skin a nice natural subtle radiant glow which is always a plus in my opinion.
Above is video of the foundation which I used to on my sister
I also used this foundation on a few people and they were really impressed by the coverage of the HD Liquid foundation and how well it matched their skin tone.
The foundation can be found in any of your local pharmacy's or penny's stores for €7.90 I do recommend that you do give it ago and try it out.You can check it out online at http://www.inishpharmacy.com/p/catrice-hd-liquid-coverage-foundation-/catrice-liquid-hd
Until Next Time Bee's
Valentine's Day is coming people oh no ! Don't fret for those of you that is single I've complied a list of things for you to do.
I know on Valentine's Day it can be rather annoying seeing others giving each other flowers,chocolates and if your in school and you see girls getting Valentine's cards and Rose's but just because your single doesn't mean you can't enjoy the day go and have a little bit of fun. So here is my list of things to do when your single on Valentine's Day.
"Better to be with no one than to be with the wrong one".
(1) Friends - go pick up that phone and call your friends because they might be sitting at home drowning their sorrow's so why not have fun together. Pick up your friend and go to your local shop get a pile of junk food,go back to your house relax, talk , listen to music or even watch a dvd.
(2) Play your most embarrassing music - don't lie we all know you have some pretty dodgy songs on your Spotify play list. Turn up your music as loud as possibly can and dance around your room.
(3) Do something productive - look Valentine's Day can be frustrating but you can use that frustration by doing something productive like cleaning out your make up drawer,sorting out your wardrobe or even cook up an awesome dinner. You will feel so much better afterwards and you will feel like you've completed something.
(4) Movie marathon - whether it's Tom cruise or gorge clonney, spend the night with your ultimate celebrity crush. Go rent a mountain of his movies and have an eye candy movie marathon and if you don't feel like doing this alone call one of your friends I'm sure they wouldn't mind.
(5)Treat yourself - you deserve to have a little time out for yourself and pamper yourself why not book a manicure and go get your nails done or book a hair dressers appointment and get a little make over.
(6) Become a secret admirer - go around all your single friends houses leaving gifts on their doorstep or even get bunch of flowers sent to their house. It's a super cute idea and it would make their day.
I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day and enjoy.
I have a never ending makeup brush collection and when I was browsing on cloud10beauty during the January sales I spotted a gorgeous metallic brush set by Lottie London.The bright vibrant metallic colours instantly grabbed my attention I have heard many positive reviews about the Lottie brushes so I thought you know what treat yourself and get them. Look how cute they are ..
The brush set contains 5 limited edition brushes of the Lottie range, a shade and shadow brush,stipple brush,contour brush,concealer brush and last but not least a angled brush.These brushes are seriously a must have in your make up collection they really have the wow factor.I couldn't believe how soft the bristles of the brushes were and they apply your makeup excellent I'm really impressed with all of these brushes especially the contour brush and the stipple brush which is great for applying your foundation.
Make sure to check out Lottie london's range of make up brushes they will guarantee to catch your eye due to their bright vibrant ranges available and they most definitely stand out from other brushes on the market. All of their brushes are at an affordable price you can check out the range available here on cloud10 : https://www.cloud10beauty.com/catalogsearch/result/?cat=0&q=Lottie
The Lottie London Limited edition best of the brushes collection is currently on sale for
I hope you all enjoyed this little review and I'll see you all soon.
Until Next Time