Some of you may have taken part in my recent poll on Twitter where I asked you guys what should be my next blog post be and you all voted for the Gerard cosmetics haul. I can't wait to show you what I got ! I've been obsessed with their products for sometime now. For those of you that are unaware of Gerard cosmetics, Gerard cosmetics are a brand based in L.A they produce high quality lip glosses, lip creme's and lipsticks all cruelty free, they are extremely pigmented and long lasting. Here's what I got .
(1) Hydra Matte liquid lipstick in the shade gravity I love this shade it's a unique grey with plum undertones. It's a stand out shade.
It hydrates and nourishes your lips. Due to Gerard cosmetics unique creamy formula the liquid lipstick can last you all day. €11.50
(2) Colour your smile lip gloss in the shade divalicious, the shade is more of a pink tone nude shade. It's great pair up with a dramatic smokey eye. A great thing about all of the lip glosses as they come with a light and there is a mirror on the side of the tube.
(3) Hydra Matte Liquid lipstick in the shade ice mocha, this liquid lipstick is a slight chocolate brown I love the intensity of the colour and the texture of this lipstick. It's also really long lasting. €11.50
(4) Colour your smile lipgloss in the shade seduction, this has to be one of my favourite shades of all of the glosses I have a love for dark colours this is a dark deep intense plum that stands out from all of the other shades. It does go a little patchy so you need a few applications.
(5) Colour your smile in the shade plum crazy, this shade is a nice warm plum nude it's great for everyday wear and the scent is amazing all of these glosses smell amazing.
(6) Colour your smile in the shade candy apple, this gloss is a vibrant red but it goes patchy you need to apply a good few coats to get the coverage that your looking for and it doesn't look to great on me I'm not too keen on this shade at all it suits my sister more than me.
I'm definitely a fan of their range but I prefer the hydra matte liquid lipsticks better just due to the texture and formula they also tend to last so much longer. I've added a picture of all the shades down below comment what shade you prefer. You can buy some of the range online at beauty bay click the link to check it out http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/gerardcosmetics/hydramatteliquidlipstick/
Until next time bees,
- Queen Bee.
We all have someone that we look up to that were inspired by whether its your mother your grandmother, your aunt or a celebrity we all have that someone that we look up to,why are we inspired by them ? I think it's the fact that we relate to them in a way that we can't explain,we wish to accomplish and achieve things in a way like they did to step out of our comfort zones to try something new. For today's post I have decided to talk about women that inspire us and that we look up to. I personally have a few women that I'm inspired by but for this post I asked my Twitter friends who inspires them and why so I thought it would be a great idea to share with you who they look up to and why.
"Camila Cabello inspires me because no matter what she faces, she always stays positive. She stays humble and has a huge heart & she's so kind to everyone." - Megan,16,Ireland
"Lilly Singh - I look up to her, she's a youtuber she suffered from depression she set up the channel to make people happy and share her struggles,I relate a lot with her ". -Dane,Sweden.
"Even though its a little cliché, my Granny is a woman who really inspires me- not because shes done things that some people may call 'amazing', but for the fact that shes always kept going when her life got difficult and I'm so glad she did because if she hadn't l don't know where id be today. My Granny Mac has always supported any desire I've had and made me feel wanted when i felt utterly alone. My Granny doesn't think much of herself but dedicates herself to the happiness of others and thats why id be truly honoured to become half as amazing as her". -Jane,16,Ireland.
"Selena Quintañilla She is latín just like me she was raised in usa And she inspired me to become a singer and a performer. She died a year before i was born they made a movie about her life which portrayed her really well. She was a great spokesperson, she was someone I related to and inspired by." - Yasmin, 20,Mexico.
"Selena Gomez she remains true to herself she doesn't let people bring her down. She's literally my spirit animal and honestly I don't know what I'd do if she didn't exist -".Laura,15 Australia.
Who inspires me ?
Demi lavato despite her ups and downs in life she remained true to herself. She's been through so much and she has overcome every obstacle that's been thrown at her. She's not afraid to speak her mind and speak strongly for the issues that she believes in.
I hope you enjoyed this post, I want to know who inspires you and why comment down below.
Until next time,
- Queen Bee.
Since it's St.Patricks day tomorrow I thought it would be a great idea to share with you some of Ireland unique crafts and business.
Sian Jacobs - Sian is a Irish designer based in Dublin. Sian creates beautiful luxury cashmere clothing wear and scarfs. There is one item from the website that I would like to show you that immediately caught my eye and which is a beautiful digital printed scarf with vibrant prints of rich shades of turquoise, amethyst, real, green and greys. The tittle of this scarf is called "Highland Scarf" currently the scarf its on sale for €179 but it normal costs €249. I will add a picture down below of the scarf. http://goo.gl/JUw5Bh
Chupi - is delicate fine jewellery created in Ireland. This award winning business is ran by Chupi Sweetman, Chupi has created beautiful stunning jewellery pieces that are all inspired by nature such as twigs, feathers and leaves. Each piece is designed, manufactured and finished in Ireland. There is so many beautiful jewellery pieces to choose from it's so hard to pick one but this beautiful bracelet caught my eye "follow your dreams" €199 it's such a stunning piece. http://goo.gl/RPJzzR
Little red - is a small skincare company that creates handcrafted skin treatments located in cork,Ireland. Little red insures that they use the finest Atlantic seaweed to create beautiful products to nourish and sooth your skin. All of the ingredients are organic and little red to not test on animals. Click here to check out Their amazing range of products
Milseog Na Mara - create chilled dessert remedies out of carrageenan moss seaweed which can be found along the coast of south west Donegal. Milseog Na Mara is a small company set up by 5 young Irish entrepreneurs. For more information about Milseog Na Mara click this link http://bit.ly/1KcYG5D
I hope you enjoyed this little post and I hope you all have a lovely St.Patricks Day.
Until Next Time,
- Queen Bee.
Since St.Patricks day is around the Corner I thought it would be a great idea to do an Irish week on my blog and many of you have been voting on my Twitter poll and the top result is you know you're Irish when ....
(1) Tea is the solution to every problem.
(2) " For the craic" is the best reason to do anything.
(3) You don't have to study because your granny has a candle lit.
(4) when your scared of the wood spoon.
(6) Your sick and your parents give your flat 7up.
(7) The word "Like" is added in every sentence.
(8) " the other day " can mean a year ago or yesterday.
(9) you thank the bus driver.
(10) someone complements your outfits and you reply with "ah sure this is from penny's".
(11) Dinner is not a proper meal with out a potato.
(12) saying hello to everyone you meet
(13) the main topic of conversation is the weather
(14) you refer to everyone as "your man"
(15) the late late toy show is the highlight of your December
(16) "Grand" is the most acceptable answer to most questions
(17) you can't be the last to say goodbye on the phone
(18) tayto and Coke
(19) no idea how to make a story short
(20) when the sun comes out your too afraid to go out in it in case you get sun burned
I hope you enjoyed this little blog post there is loads more of posts to come so keep an eye out. I recently did a review on dream matcha tea if you would like to check it out here's the link http://www.queenbeeie.com/1/post/2016/03/dream-matcha-tea-review.html
Until next time
- Queen Bee.