It's that time of year again Coachella, coachella is one of the worlds biggest music festivals it's a star studded event. I'm obsessed with Coachella I love how detailed everyone's make up is and it expresses everyone's individuality so I thought it would be a great idea to create a little make up tutorial which I did over on my snapchat laurabyrneblog so I thought I would post a little step by step guide over here for you guys and to make it a little bit simpler.
What I used
foundation - Rimmel match perfection in the shade Ivory.
Concealer - essence stay all day 16h concealer in natural beige
Bronzer - benefit hoola bronzer
Highlighter - Collection speedy highlighter in pearl sheen.
Eyeshadow - urban decay electric palette shades savage & thrash
Eyeliner - gold glitter gel liner by 17
Mascara - maybelline falsies push up drama and coated lashes with w7 loads of lashes
Lipstick - catrice luminous lipstick meet violeta
What I did
(1) After preparing my face moisturising & priming I took my foundation and applied a two pumps on the back of my hand I then took my beauty blender and dotted my foundation all over my face next I took my flawless Ireland wonder brush and blended out my foundation in circular motions.
(2) I then took my essence concealer and applied underneath my eye drawing out a triangle shape to cover up any dark circles and brighten up my eyes I then applied my concealer on my forehead also in a triangle shape I brushed the concealer down the bridge on my nose and underneath my chin. Blended it all out using my beauty blender by w7 cosmetics.
(3) I took my blank canvas F30 brush applied my bronzer underneath my cheek bones, around my hairline and jaw line. I blended it out with my F30 brush but I also took my beauty blender and used it in twisting motions to blend out my bronzer.
(4) Highlight who doesn't love highlight I took my speedy highlight by collection and applied it just above my cheeks, forehead, bridge on nose, Cupid's bow and underneath my chin.
(5) Now onto my eyes I took both shades savage and thrash from the urban decay electric palette and applied it all over my eyelid I make sure to blend it out really well for this I used E26 brush from blank canvas. I then took my E23 brush and applied the shade thrash underneath my eye and smoked it out I drew I line upwards to make it look like a liner I then took my glitter liner and drew a line from the conner of my upwards I then placed the glitter liner on the inner conner of my eye.
(6) I then applied a coat of maybellines falsies push up mascara I took my w7 loads of lashes and coated my lashes with it also. I did this 3 times no need for false lashes ! I also applied the gel liner on my lashes.
(7) I then applied my lipstick meet violeta this shade really is a show stopper it's so beautiful I got this in the summer and I seen Demi lavato wear a shade kinda similar so when I seen this in Cara pharmacy I had to get it. To set my make up I used translucent powder which I got in pennys and I used my urban decay setting spray.
I've added a little tutorial down below from my snapchat story maybe you guys might recreate the look or are inspired to create your own Coachella make up look comment below if you think I should do more tutorials on snapchat. I previously did a review on the flawless Ireland wonder brush click the link to check it out http://goo.gl/LVP9p1 and if your wondering what w7 loads of lashes is here's a little review also http://goo.gl/0Ftdv6
Until next time bee's,
Mental health is something that needs to be spoke about more and some of us are good at hiding how we really feel in the fear of being judged but there is nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed about. Anxiety effects everyone in different ways but it's definitely shouldn't be something that we should sweep under the carpet.
"Anxiety a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome."
I've sat down so many times trying to write and share my story of dealing with anxiety and I feel that it's something I would rather keep to myself and maybe in a few months time maybe a year I'll be fit to share my story with you guys. But now I'm going to share with you little tips on how to deal or manage your anxiety when your feeling stressed out or anxious.
(1) Take Time out- it's okay to take time out to yourself do something that you enjoy doing listen to music, watch YouTube videos or just step back for a minute and clear your head.
(2) Eat well balanced meals - the worst thing you can do is skip meals your energy levels will become low which will effect your mood.
(3) limit caffeine and alcohol intake - both caffeine and alcohol can trigger panic attacks and Aggravate anxiety.caffeine also effects your sleep.
(4) Get sleep - sleep is one of the most important things if not your body will feel worn out and you'll feel like crap. Your body needs additional sleep especially when your stressed.
(5)Do your best - when you suffer from anxiety you'll constantly feel like your not doing the best should it be school work or just with daily tasks but in reality you are doing your best and you just don't know it and you need to reassure yourself and begin to accept that perfection doesn't exist.
(6) Talk to someone - it's good to have a little chit chat with someone it boost your mood and if you don't want to talk about your anxiety well that's okay just speak to someone you'll feel so much better.
(7) walks - take a walk and clear your mind a little bit of exercise ive increase your mood and helps with your positivity.
If you feel like you want to talk to someone jigsaw offer support services for teenagers and young adults from 15 - 25 years old.Ive added a map down below of the jigsaw hubs through out Ireland. https://goo.gl/kM9vZe
I hope this blog post helped you in some way or made it a bit easier to help someone who suffers from anxiety.
Until next time bee's
- Queen Bee
Hey everyone, I'm Back ! With another post and this time were talking about debs/prom dresses everyone goes through the struggle of trying to find that prefect dress for your debs/prom there will be days when you couldn't be bothered to look because your just tired of searching for the prefect one so I decided to share with you some dresses that may help you finding your prefect dress that bit easier.
(1) Forever Unique plus panelled chiffon Maxi dress.
I absolutely love this bright vibrant Orange dress from Asos. The beautiful rushed design, panelled top and fitted waistband make this dress extra special. This chiffon dress is light weight we all know there is nothing worse than wearing a heavy dress all day especially on your debs/prom you want something with comfort they have added a soft silky feel lining.
Price - €260.55 http://goo.gl/SwDSni
(2) Missguided cross back thigh spilt satin maxi dress.
This dress is just stunning it's a beautiful baby blue shade that would compliment any skin tone with a square fitted neckline. The Beautiful pleaded skirt with a front hemline spilt makes this dress a show stopper.
(3) Lipsy print floral maxi dress
This dress really speaks for its own you will definitely stand out in the crowd in this dress. The detailing on this dress from the fitted waist to the spaghetti straps really compliment each other. There is no need to over accessorise just team it up with heeled sandals for a beautiful natural glam look.
(4) Chi chi Corinna dress
This dress is just stunning it's definitely a show stopper. It's has fitted bandeau bodice with a sweetheart back. This dress speaks for its own you don't need to over accessorise it team it up with beautiful heeled sandals. It's also available in chi chi's plus size range.
(5) sherri hill #50151
This stress need I say more it's so beautiful. This off the shoulder bodice is covered in delicate floral embroidery. The soft nude skirt is split to show of the sheer lace lining. I couldn't find it a price for it and a store in Ireland that it's available In but I'm sure if you call up one of the boutiques in Ireland such as cari's closet in Dublin they would order it in for you. I guess that it would be in the €300 - €500 price range.https://goo.gl/W4N4oj
I really hope you liked this little blog post That it may have helped some of you I've added pictures down below of all the dresses.
Until next time bees,
- Queen Bee
Hey bee's some of you may have seen my snapchat story giving you all a little glimpse at what foundations I use and what I love about them. So I thought it would be a great idea to go into more detail about them all.
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation
Shade: "I'm pure 4 sure ".
Is lightest shade in the line and it's a yellow tone based foundation. This foundation is prefect if you love the dewy make up look. I love the coverage of it, it feels really light weight on my skin all though if you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend as it seems to cling to any dry areas. To make the foundation last much longer through out the day I would advise that you use a powder to set it benefit have powder foundations which is great for patching up any areas. Hands down I have to say this is my favourite foundation so far I always use it I always seem to picking it up.
Rimmel match perfection foundation Shade Ivory
I really like this foundation it's quite thick compared to others so you don't need to use as much. The coverage is great it evens out my skin tone it doesn't cling to any dry areas. I think if your skin is on the oily side then I would advise to use powder which will help it become long lasting. I have used this on a few people and they really liked it some were going to purchase it. €9.99
L'Oreal Inflabale foundation in shade vanilla
I'm only starting to get into this foundation the constancy is quite thick but I love the coverage of it it even out my skin tone it doesn't feel heavy to wear and it's also a bit dewy like the benefit foundation but it gives you a nice healthy looking glow. €13.99
I hope you guys like this little post if you would like to know more about what I use for application check out my previous posts.
Until next time
- Queen Bee