My wish list
Hey bees I'm back with another blog post !! I hope you all are well. For today's blog post I decided to share with you guys my wish list of certain beauty products that I would like to buy so let's get into it !!
(1) Blank canvas brush set
Okay I've been secretly been eyeing up blank canvas brushes for sometime now so I think now I've decided to start buying one every so often and eventual have the complete set just recently my local cara pharmacy started stocking their brushes and I've been trying my best to prevent myself for buying one.
(2) Ted baker treasure chest
I recently bought the ted baker body spray a travel size one I got it for Budapest and I really loved it so now I've set my eyes on the complete set I don't know if that's a good thing or not. I might get it as a Christmas present for myself what do you guys think ?
(3) Urban Decay Setting Spray
I love urban decays beauty products and when I seen that they realised a setting spray I was like I have to have it so the next trip I make to Dublin I think I'll make a purchase.
(4) Mac lipstick shade Heroine
I have an obsession with dark lipsticks, Dark lipsticks are my life I don't really know why I love them some much maybe it reflects my mood or personality. I really like this shade and besides a girl can never have enough lipsticks ?
(5) Inglots Limited Edition Christmas palette
I've yet to try any of Inglots products I know right ? I feel like I'm missing out some of online friends really recommend there eyeshadows and I checked out their online website so I think I maybe potentially buying some of there shadows if I get anymore make up my mum would kill me.
(6) Becca cosmetics Jaclyn hill champagne Pop highlighter I really love this like I've seen so many beauty bloggers and youtubers use it and I've been eye it up for a while so I'm hoping to get this pretty soon.
Bees that's it for today's blog post i hope you enjoyed it I'll try and slowly mark each product off my list as time goes by.
Until next time
- Queen Bee
On the 4th of November I went on a little adventure with my dad and my sister, my sister & her friends were representing Ireland in the European youth awards 2015 for there mini company that they set up through foroige during transition year "Milseog Na Mara" they make desserts out of carrageen moss the chocolate mouse is to die for "A modern Twist on a old tradition"due to social media they were able to promote there business successfully. They have appeared on several Irish television shows ,Irish Radio Stations, magazines, local news papers and even blogs.
My sister and her friends won the competition in Budapest and are now European Youth Entrepreneurs 2015.I will add in down below more details about there business and how to contact them.
While they were competing in the competition we had the opportunity to go sight seeing around the city so here's a little blog post of how I got on.
Budapest is Hungary's capital and one of the largest cities in Europe. The architecture is incredible it's breath taking there is so much to do we only were staying for 3 days so here's a list of some of the things that we got up too.
(1) Sziget eye is located right in the city centre of Budapest it's like the London eye but not as big I mean it's tiny. We went on it at night and the views were just breath taking at one point I thought we were going to have press the emergency button because my aunt got a bit afraid no thanks to the help of my dad and my uncle. It's probably best if you do it during the day as you could get great pictures because it stops right at the top for a few moments.
(2)St.Stephan's basilica was just breath taking the detail in the architecture it's just amazing.Its really worth the visit you also get the opportunity to go to the very top of the tower but you have to pay for it I think it was about €3. the stairs were round and I got a little dizzy because you feel like you are going around and around for ever and ever and let's just say there is plenty of stairs to get you in shape ! Once you reach the top it's well worth it the view is just incredible it over looks the city(3rd highest building in Budapest) and I got to capture some great pictures. In the evening the basilica hosts a range of organ concerts.
(3) Fisherman's Bastion is incredible it's kind of like a Disney fairytale palace.The views were incredible it's worth the trip to see it and just walk around and take in the view.The bastion sits in a neighbourhood once known as Fisherman’s Town, which was the location of a fish market during medieval times, hence the name.
(4) Hop On Hop off City tour it was €20 this consisted of a day pass on the Hop on Hop off bus tour and a free pass for a boat trip on the river Danube which I will be discussing next. On the bust tour you get to see some of Budapest finest attractions such as the Hungarian Parliament building, Fishermans Bastion,Chain Bridge,Heroes square,St. Stephan's basilica,Royal Palace,Mattias church,National theatre,Margaret Island,Grand synagogue and the state opera house.
(5) Boat Tour of the river Danube gives you the opportunity to see the 6 bridges that cross the r Danube which are pretty incredible not to mention the chain bridge which only lifts open for a certain type of Boat well that's was a taxi driver told the other people that were with us. we went on the boat tour at night and it was just beautiful the parliament building at night is just beautiful all lit up I have a picture of it down below I also went to walk around it with my aunt and uncle later that night before we went to the gala of the competition and I must add that we all actually kind of all got distracted on the boat tour because that's when my sister & her friends rang to tell us all that they had won.
Food & Drink
Okay I have to admit I didn't get the opportunity to try any of the Hungarian cuisine we were just so busy out and about touring the city that we didn't even think to try it but when we were hungry we just went to TGI Fridays for the first two nights and then on the third night we ate at the gala which actual was Hungarian food which I must say it was really nice. All the restaurants are opened till 12am which is really good because like your lucky to find somewhere open that late where I live in Ireland so I was kinda amazed by that okay I'm weird I know. You must remember I live in the middle of no where !! But I love it !
The night life in Budapest is pretty lively and our accommodation was in the heart of the night life I went out two nights with my dad, my aunt ,uncle and my sisters friends parents I did have 3 cocktails though I'm not really a drinker I'm just not into that scene at all. The cost of food and drink is really reasonable it also depends on what part of the city you are in.
Accommodation & Shops
Our accommodation was excellent it was in the heart of city it was a 5 minute walk from all the shops, bars and restaurants. I didn't get to go to the open market that's in Budapest I didn't know where it was but it's meant to be really big. But I did see a few market stalls I actually bought a few presents for my mum they had beautiful Christmas decorations. I would also like to mention that the people were really friendly and if you needed help they would help you.
I hope you liked this little blog post I'm sorry if it's kind of all over the place I just didn't want to make it to long for you guys and I know it's been over due this blog post but I hope you enjoyed it and if you have any questions or anything don't be afraid to comment. Oh and Milseog Na maras details will be down below !!
Milseog Na Mara
Twitter - @milseognamara
Email - email@example.com
Facebook - Milseog Na Mara
Make sure you check them out !!!
Until next time Bees
Twitter - @_L_A_U_R_A_____
Instagram - queen_b_blog
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Secret Santa Gift ideas - For Her
Hey bees I'm back with another blog post today's post is all about secret Santa gift ideas for her. Let's take a look at what I selected.
(1) Garnier Miracle & Micellar Gift Set
Price - €19.50
Where - Cara Pharmacy
(2) Gosh Mini Lipgloss Collection
price - €12.95
where - Cara Pharmacy
(3) W7 Glam Box
where - Cara Pharmacy
(4) Dove Just beautiful gift set
(5) So...? Rocking Duet Gift set
(6) Soap & Glory belle of the ball
(7) Nail inc shoredich lane paint can spray on nail polish
(8) Nails Inc Festive Cracker 3 piece Mini collection
(9)Opi all stars star light mini collection
I hope you like this little blog update if you have any questions about the blog post or would like to know more about any of these items don't be Afraid to contact me. All pictures will be put down below.
Until next time bees
- Queen Bee.
Im back with another blog update today's blog post is a little review on Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipstick in the shade "black cherry".I received this lipstick in my recent glossybox which is a monthly subscription box full of goodies for beauty lovers like ourselves each subscriber had the option to select which shade they would like from Revlon's best selling range of lipsticks.
I love experimenting and trying out different lipsticks. I normally tend to sway towards the darker shade of lipsticks I don't really know why maybe it reflects my mood/personality. I really like the shade that I picked " Black Cherry" it's very similar to a Mac lipstick "Dark side" I'll put a picture down below showing the two colours side by side just to see what you guys think.
Each of the lustrous lipsticks are Infused with vitamin E and avocado oil which is extremely moisturising.
The lipstick stays on for a reasonable amount of time but it's quite patchy and it runs passed your lip line so I would advise that you use a liner to prevent it from running. you have to be careful not to touch the lipstick you could end up smudging it all over your face and it will become a total mess. But on a plus side it left my lips feeling moisturised and Hydrated I would 100% use it again but it wouldn't be my favourite lipstick. oh and it leaves a nice stain on you lips over time.
Price - €10.69
I hope you enjoyed this review if you have any products that you think I should review next or try out let me know.
until next time
- Queen B.