Hey bee's I hope you are all set for Christmas ? I've been looking out for some festive treats to make and I stumbled across a recipe on how to make candy cane marshmallow pops yummy ! So I thought I would share it with you guys they are really simple to make and you can pick up everything in your local supermarket.
All you need is .....
> A box of candy canes
> Large Marshmallows
> Mini Candy Canes
(1) Crush the large candy canes and place onto a flat plate.
(2) Melt your chocolate over a saucepan of boiling water.
(3) place a mini candy cane into the centre of your large marshmallows.
(4) coat your marshmallows in the melted chocolate by dipping them into the chocolate and let any excess drop off.
(5) Roll the marshmallows into the place of crushed candy canes
(6)place the marshmallows on to a tray and allow them to set there you have it candy cane marshmallow pops.
I hope you enjoyed this little post these pops are super quick to make and taste yummy, make sure you try them out if you do tweet me a picture. There will be a Christmas give away coming up so keep and eye out for that.
Until next time bees
- Queen Bee.