It's that time of year again Coachella, coachella is one of the worlds biggest music festivals it's a star studded event. I'm obsessed with Coachella I love how detailed everyone's make up is and it expresses everyone's individuality so I thought it would be a great idea to create a little make up tutorial which I did over on my snapchat laurabyrneblog so I thought I would post a little step by step guide over here for you guys and to make it a little bit simpler.
What I used
foundation - Rimmel match perfection in the shade Ivory.
Concealer - essence stay all day 16h concealer in natural beige
Bronzer - benefit hoola bronzer
Highlighter - Collection speedy highlighter in pearl sheen.
Eyeshadow - urban decay electric palette shades savage & thrash
Eyeliner - gold glitter gel liner by 17
Mascara - maybelline falsies push up drama and coated lashes with w7 loads of lashes
Lipstick - catrice luminous lipstick meet violeta
What I did
(1) After preparing my face moisturising & priming I took my foundation and applied a two pumps on the back of my hand I then took my beauty blender and dotted my foundation all over my face next I took my flawless Ireland wonder brush and blended out my foundation in circular motions.
(2) I then took my essence concealer and applied underneath my eye drawing out a triangle shape to cover up any dark circles and brighten up my eyes I then applied my concealer on my forehead also in a triangle shape I brushed the concealer down the bridge on my nose and underneath my chin. Blended it all out using my beauty blender by w7 cosmetics.
(3) I took my blank canvas F30 brush applied my bronzer underneath my cheek bones, around my hairline and jaw line. I blended it out with my F30 brush but I also took my beauty blender and used it in twisting motions to blend out my bronzer.
(4) Highlight who doesn't love highlight I took my speedy highlight by collection and applied it just above my cheeks, forehead, bridge on nose, Cupid's bow and underneath my chin.
(5) Now onto my eyes I took both shades savage and thrash from the urban decay electric palette and applied it all over my eyelid I make sure to blend it out really well for this I used E26 brush from blank canvas. I then took my E23 brush and applied the shade thrash underneath my eye and smoked it out I drew I line upwards to make it look like a liner I then took my glitter liner and drew a line from the conner of my upwards I then placed the glitter liner on the inner conner of my eye.
(6) I then applied a coat of maybellines falsies push up mascara I took my w7 loads of lashes and coated my lashes with it also. I did this 3 times no need for false lashes ! I also applied the gel liner on my lashes.
(7) I then applied my lipstick meet violeta this shade really is a show stopper it's so beautiful I got this in the summer and I seen Demi lavato wear a shade kinda similar so when I seen this in Cara pharmacy I had to get it. To set my make up I used translucent powder which I got in pennys and I used my urban decay setting spray.
I've added a little tutorial down below from my snapchat story maybe you guys might recreate the look or are inspired to create your own Coachella make up look comment below if you think I should do more tutorials on snapchat. I previously did a review on the flawless Ireland wonder brush click the link to check it out http://goo.gl/LVP9p1 and if your wondering what w7 loads of lashes is here's a little review also http://goo.gl/0Ftdv6
Until next time bee's,