Hey bee's happy new year to all of you,the other day I did a blog post about applying eyeshadow it was a little guide for those of you who are just starting out so I thought it would be a good idea to create a post of little tips to make the application of eyeliner a little easier so today I'm taking you all to eyeliner school.
(1) There is 3 different types of eyeliners pencil,gel and liquid I will add so pictures down below.
Pencil - is easy to apply but doesn't spread too smoothly compared to gel or liquid linnets and sometimes they can be a little harsh on your skin when applying them. Tip * To soften the eyeliner draw a few lines on your hand just to smooth it to make it easier to apply*.
Gel - gel liners glide on super easy they normally come in a little pot with a brush for application. gel liner creates a smooth finish but is more difficult to use than pencil as it requires more precision.
Liquid- liquid liners can be some what of a challenge but just like all liners practice makes perfect. liquid liners tend to create a more of precise finish you need a steady hand for applying it.
(2) Different colours have different effects for example black has a striking and bold effect whereas brown has a more of a subtle and smokey effect. Tip *by using a white liner on your water line this gives the impression on bigger and brighter eyes*.
(3)If you have a shaky hand it can be quite difficult to apply eyeliner so here's how I suggest you resolve it
> Sit down
> place your elbow on a flat surface
> Rest your baby finger on your cheek this allows you to stable yourself and prevents your hand from shaking
(4) Mess up then remove or hide any mistakes with concealer
(5) Don't have a an eyeliner then you can use an alternative eyeshadow, apply the eyeshadow with a eyeliner brush and it's just as effective as using an eyeliner.
(6)Put eyeliner onto your eye lash curler this saves you time and helps create a even and straight line.
(7) struggling to achieve the prefect flick then grab a piece of tape and apply it to conner of your eye this provides a guide and allows you to create the prefect flick.
So there you have it 7 little tips to make the application of eyeliner a little easier I hope you enjoyed today's post and if you have any suggestion or ideas please comment below or pop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until next time bees
- Queen B