Having a good skincare routine is an essential for beautiful skin , it leaves your skin free from any oils that bulids up ,removes black heads and not to mention belmishes.When I first started out with my skin care regime I was dreading that it just won't work for me and I know that a lot of people are the same but having an effective one is really easy and extremely improtant if you want to have healthy looking skin .
What you need ....
- The right products for your skin type I use Simple's Skincare range which are made with the purest ingredients simple have designed their range to suit sensitive skin it contains no harsh chemicals I use their moisturiser, cleanser and toner visit http://www.simple.co.uk to check out their range !
- Correct techniques
- Motivation ! Yes motivation with out you getting yourself motivated you won't have an effective skincare regime ! So get into the habit of doing so.
Morning -As soon as you jump out of that bed of your's in the morning wash your face I know you Don't feel like doing it but you have to as it removes any sweat,oil that builds up on your skin over night and besides it also wakes you up . When washing your face never ever use soap don't use soap on your face it irritates pores and cause's acne and pimples to develope we don't want that do we !! Use cleanser or warm water and a cloth which will remove all that sweat and oil that builds up over night !.
Night - I know after a long day at school or work you don't feel like doing anything before you go to bed but skin care at night is a crucial time to it , it is a prefect opportunity to help your skin so much.First cleanse your skin a facial cleanser removes any dirt ,oil and anything that is causing your pores to block up. After you used your cleanser moisturise your skin make sure it's an actual facial moisturiser and is light weight , light weight means the moisturiser isn't heavy and oily on your skin and will not clog up any pores.Once you have done that you can brush your teeth and hop into bed.
1 . Exfoliating - By exfoliating it removes any dead skin cells and leaves your skin feeling so much softer than before but if you exfoliate your skin too much it can irritate your skin and leave it feeling raw I recommend that you only exfoliate your skin once every 1-2 weeks.You can make your own exfoliating treatment using sugar and honey or if you have sensitive skin you can mix oatmeal with honey if you don't feel like making your own you can simply buy a store bought one.
2. Face Masks - By using a face mask once every 2-4 weeks they remove any toxins in your skin , clear your skin for any impurities and remove dead skin cells.If you over use them it can easily lead to your skin drying out and we don't want that. I recommend that you use any of lush's face masks I did a review on the sacred truth face mask which is one of my favourites by lush.I also recommend any face masks by Montagne jeunesse they have a wide range of face masks and they are available locally they are all made from natural ingredients and are cruelty free products .
3 Blackheads - The dreaded night mare of removing black heads nobody want's to deal with black heads but by using pore cleansing strips removes any black heads that are present on your skin.You can use the stips on your nose and chin.I recommend that you use garnier's anti black head deep pore wash this product is amazing it unclogs your pores , cleanses and removes any skin impurities and prevents black heads from coming back again. I use this product about once every 1-2 weeks .
My Tips for you
- Drink water at least 8 glasses by drinking water it leaves your skin hydrated and rejuvenated.
- Eat lots of fruit and veg it leaves you with healthy looking skin.
- Never use soap on your face as it can cause acne
- By applying heavy amounts of Mostuirser to your face it can cause pimples and acne.Use small amounts.
- Don't wash your face more than twice a day it dries out your skin which will cause your skin to produce more oil and cause pimples to appear.
- Follow these 4 steps : cleanse , exfoliate , toining and moisturise . By doing so it leaves your skin clear .
I really hope you guys all found this useful if you have any questions please contact me .
Talk soon Bee's
- Queen B .