Valentine's Day is coming people oh no ! Don't fret for those of you that is single I've complied a list of things for you to do.
I know on Valentine's Day it can be rather annoying seeing others giving each other flowers,chocolates and if your in school and you see girls getting Valentine's cards and Rose's but just because your single doesn't mean you can't enjoy the day go and have a little bit of fun. So here is my list of things to do when your single on Valentine's Day.
"Better to be with no one than to be with the wrong one".
(1) Friends - go pick up that phone and call your friends because they might be sitting at home drowning their sorrow's so why not have fun together. Pick up your friend and go to your local shop get a pile of junk food,go back to your house relax, talk , listen to music or even watch a dvd.
(2) Play your most embarrassing music - don't lie we all know you have some pretty dodgy songs on your Spotify play list. Turn up your music as loud as possibly can and dance around your room.
(3) Do something productive - look Valentine's Day can be frustrating but you can use that frustration by doing something productive like cleaning out your make up drawer,sorting out your wardrobe or even cook up an awesome dinner. You will feel so much better afterwards and you will feel like you've completed something.
(4) Movie marathon - whether it's Tom cruise or gorge clonney, spend the night with your ultimate celebrity crush. Go rent a mountain of his movies and have an eye candy movie marathon and if you don't feel like doing this alone call one of your friends I'm sure they wouldn't mind.
(5)Treat yourself - you deserve to have a little time out for yourself and pamper yourself why not book a manicure and go get your nails done or book a hair dressers appointment and get a little make over.
(6) Become a secret admirer - go around all your single friends houses leaving gifts on their doorstep or even get bunch of flowers sent to their house. It's a super cute idea and it would make their day.
I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day and enjoy.