Mental health is something that needs to be spoke about more and some of us are good at hiding how we really feel in the fear of being judged but there is nothing to be embarrassed about or ashamed about. Anxiety effects everyone in different ways but it's definitely shouldn't be something that we should sweep under the carpet.
"Anxiety a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome."
I've sat down so many times trying to write and share my story of dealing with anxiety and I feel that it's something I would rather keep to myself and maybe in a few months time maybe a year I'll be fit to share my story with you guys. But now I'm going to share with you little tips on how to deal or manage your anxiety when your feeling stressed out or anxious.
(1) Take Time out- it's okay to take time out to yourself do something that you enjoy doing listen to music, watch YouTube videos or just step back for a minute and clear your head.
(2) Eat well balanced meals - the worst thing you can do is skip meals your energy levels will become low which will effect your mood.
(3) limit caffeine and alcohol intake - both caffeine and alcohol can trigger panic attacks and Aggravate anxiety.caffeine also effects your sleep.
(4) Get sleep - sleep is one of the most important things if not your body will feel worn out and you'll feel like crap. Your body needs additional sleep especially when your stressed.
(5)Do your best - when you suffer from anxiety you'll constantly feel like your not doing the best should it be school work or just with daily tasks but in reality you are doing your best and you just don't know it and you need to reassure yourself and begin to accept that perfection doesn't exist.
(6) Talk to someone - it's good to have a little chit chat with someone it boost your mood and if you don't want to talk about your anxiety well that's okay just speak to someone you'll feel so much better.
(7) walks - take a walk and clear your mind a little bit of exercise ive increase your mood and helps with your positivity.
If you feel like you want to talk to someone jigsaw offer support services for teenagers and young adults from 15 - 25 years old.Ive added a map down below of the jigsaw hubs through out Ireland. https://goo.gl/kM9vZe
I hope this blog post helped you in some way or made it a bit easier to help someone who suffers from anxiety.
Until next time bee's
- Queen Bee