For those of you now in either 3rd year or 6th year at school you will be sitting your mock junior cert and leaving cert exams soon so I thought I would create a little list and share with you my tips and advice for dealing with the mocks.
(1) The worst thing you can do is leave everything to last minute you should have been revising before Christmas don't end up trying to cram everything in before your mocks you will end up in a fluster and stressed out.
(2) Believe in yourself you out of anyone know what your cable off, you need to have the ability to push yourself and motivate yourself to show your very best.
(3) If you are feeling unsure about a certain topic ask your friends or teacher I would always ask my friend instead of asking a teacher I felt more comfortable and my friends would sit and help explain it to me and you can return the favour to them if they are unsure about something. But it's always good to tell your teacher and tell them watch areas your struggling with I did this in my maths the teacher asked me what I would like to revise and she would go over the topic in class and would make sure we knew it.
(4) Don't put yourself under pressure or get stressed out make sure you keep time for you to chill and relax you can't have your head in the books 24/7.
(5) Try creating a time table that suits you it will allow you to allocate different study times for each subject and you would avoid cramming.
(6) when you are studying it's okay to take a 5 -10 minute break your brain needs it allows you to refocus go have a cup of tea and a biscuit.
(7) Rewards my friend would plan out a topic to study and then she would treat herself by watching an episode of gossip girl at the weekend or have a day off from studying you will feel more relaxed.
(8)Get Your friends and family to test you on what you've taken in this will keep you Alert.
I hope you guys find this useful and I wish you all good luck in your exam.
Until next time
- Queen Bee