On Wednesday I received my recent glossybox for those of you that are unaware of what glossybox is it's a monthly subscription box full of beauty products delivered right to your very front door it's prefect for us make up lovers out there who have a love of beauty products that they've never tried before.
The theme of this month's glossybox was "Glossy Getaway's" all of this month's boxes are designed by OMY with all of our favourite city breaks in mind London,Paris, Berlin and New York. Also this month all glossybox subscribers have a chance to enter a competition for a luxury 2 night stay in Berlin. Here's a pic of what was inside
(1) First I'm going to talk about is the Crabtree & Evelyn hand therapy cream. The scent from this is just amazing you can pick up the smells of delicate florals. It's really light weight to apply I thought it would be a heavy based cream as some hand creams are but this isn't which is great another plus is that your hands don't feel greasy after you apply it. You just need to apply a small amount and pop it in your handbag and your good to go.
(2) Absolute New York Velvet lippy in the shade rumba it's a vibrant coral shade which is bang on trend for this summer. The matte cream formula means that the lip cream is long lasting The velvet lippy reminds me a lot of nyx matte lipcream and the packaging is very alike I would say this coral shade rumba is similar to nyx's shade Morocco.
(3) Lorceryl Nail Gel my nails are pretty damaged at this stage and when I seen this product I was delighted this gel improves the condition and discolouration of your nails. So I'll be 100% using this a good few times I'm trying to see if I can grow my nails longer so I'll see if this will help.
(4) Revlon volume & Magnified mascara this was another product that I was extremely excited to try out who doesn't love mascara. Everyone was given the option to pick which mascara they wanted. The mascara wand is prefect for application it doesn't go lumpy. The only think is I'm not too keen on the packaging I don't really know why to be exact.
(5) Last but not least the bee good youth enhancing plump & Firm moisturiser. This moisturiser plumps , softens and smoothes your skin leaving you with a nice dewy glow. I absolutely love the packaging it's so cute and it's definitely another item to pop in your handbag."
Overall I was really happy with this month's glossybox I loved all the products and the glossybox itself made it feel unique and personal. Oh and we also all revived a bag of popcorn by properpop corn but I kinda ate mine before I took any pictures. I hope you enjoyed this little review and if your a fellow beauty blogger I would love to feature you on my blog email email@example.com to be featured.
Until next time bee's,