Hey bee's I'm back with another post I hope you're all well. I've decided to share with you my favourites for this month. let's have a little look and see what I picked out.
(1) Ps... Beauty Deep Cleansing facial wipes by primark I'm obsessed with primarks facial wipes the do exactly what their supposed to do they remove my make up instantly my skin feels refreshed and soft. They come in a twin pack for €1.50
(2) Flormar radiance primer i love this it's one of the first products I've tried from Flormar. I applied it underneath my foundation and it gives you a nice dewy glow which is prefect for summer. Cara pharmacy €12.95
(3) Le Mara Face Mask by Ri na mara I love this face mask it's rich in organic seaweed harvested in the west of Ireland. Just apply to your face leave for 10 - 15 minutes and remove using lukewarm water. I picked this up in Aildi
I previously did a little review on it click here to check it out
(4) Cocoa brown golden goddess I love this it's a body shimmer you will seriously look like a golden goddess after you use this it's prefect now that the weather might pick up and your looking for a little bit of a glow and if your wearing tan you can place this over it.
(5) Ps... beauty range nose pore strips aloe Vera
These strips work like magic simply apply the strip to your nose after wetting and leave for 10-15 minutes and peel to remove. You'll immediately notice the difference. €1.50 and each packet contains 4 strips.
(6) Cosmetic organisers by global gizmos
I picked up two of these in Cara pharmacy one with 3 assorted size compartments €5.25 which will allow you to store your make up brushes,mascara or eyeliners and one with 4 assorted compartments which allows you to store make up wipes,cotton swaps or nail polishes €7.50.
I hope you enjoyed this little blog post. If you have any questions about any of the products above leave a comment below.
Until Next time bee's,