My Christmas Eye Make up look
For Christmas I want to keep my make up very natural with a little hint of sparkle so I have created a very simple look that I would like to share with you guys. I kept it simple and natural by using some warm brown tones and a red glitter shadow on the outer edge of my eye, to draw attention to my eye I applied a black gel eyeliner it give the look a bit of intensity and it really completed the look.
What I used ....
> essence Quattro eyeshadow in the palette most wanted
> kiko Milano extra sculpt mascara
> Maybelline colour tattoo 24h gel eyeshadow
>sculpt cosmetics "Fairy dreaming"palette
> Smashbox photo finish 24h shadow primer
How to create this look...
(1) I applied Smashbox photo finish primer all over my eye lid which is all gone now actually so I need to pick up some more but I did go online on inglot and I may have order a lot of stuff so I can't wait to show you what I got !
(2) I took the White shadow from the essence Quattro palette this is going to be my base and I applied it to my lid.
(3) I mixed the warm bronze tone eyeshadow with the champagne shade from the essence palette and applied it over the White shadow.
(4)I took the darkest shade from the essence palette its kind of a dark red/brown I hate how there is no name for any of these shades but anyway I applied this to my crease and really blended it out.
(5) Next I took the red glitter shadow from the sculpt cosmetics "fairy dreaming" eyeshadow palette and applied it to the outer edge of my eye and just above my crease and I really blended that out.http://goo.gl/LNkkvY
(6) I applied my gel liner Its quite hard to explain exactly how I do it but I think I'll do a little video of me applying it and post it on Instagram.
(7) To create a smokey eye I took the red glitter eyeshadow and mixed it with warm bronze tone from the essence palette and applied it underneath my eye and just blended it out to create that smokey effect.
(8) I applied a few coats of mascara to Define my lashes and that's it !
That's basically just it its really long lasting it would last all day for me but you might need to top up your eyeliner because you know you might end up smudging it like i do not fun, all the products I used a not super expensive you can find them all in your local drug store. The mascara I'm going to talk about for a second this has become one of my favourite mascara now I recently got it in my glossy box subscription and I applied it straight away when I opened up the box and I couldn't believe how long it made my lashes it literally lifts and curls every single lash and adds volume to your lashes it's like magic I really do recommend that you pick this up.
Okay well that's it for today's post make sure you enter my Christmas giveaway which is over on my Twitter so check that out so many amazing goodies to win. If you recreated this look don't be afraid to tweet me a picture or send it to me on Instagram.
Until next time
- Queen Bee