I thought it would be a lovely idea to share with you my beauty Spring essentials sorry I haven't posted this few days I've been super busy,Let's see what has made my list.
(1) cocoa brown golden goddess I love this it's a body shimmer you will seriously look like a golden goddess after you use this it's prefect now that the weather might pick up and your looking for a little bit of a glow and if your wearing tan you can place this over it.
(2) ps... Beauty deep cleansing facial wipes by primark I'm obsessed with primarks facial wipes the do exactly what their supposed to do they remove my make up instantly my skin feels refreshed and soft. They come in a twin pack for €1.50
(3) boots extracts coconut body butter I absolutely love the scent of this body butter after use my skin felt instantly soft. You can pick it up at boots for €9.00
(4) outdoor hands skin therapy hand cream I actually got this sent to me in the post due to work my hands actually get quite dry and irritated once i started to use this hand cream I noticed a huge difference my hand felt softer and nourished.
(5) watts up ! Highlighter by benefit can't fault this highlighter it's one of my favourites. The prefect champagne glow,You can pick it up in store or online.
(6) Hydra Matte Liquid lipstick in the shade ice mocha, this liquid lipstick is a slight chocolate brown I love the intensity of the colour and the texture of this lipstick. It's also really long lasting. €11.50
(7) maybelline falsies push up drama mascara I actually love this it seems to be a hit and miss with everyone but I like it it defines my lashes and maximises the length. It's can be a bit clumpy it depends on how much you apply so you need to remove the excess off the brush. I've been wearing it since i got it.
(8) banana and cream face mask I made this myself it's so good ! All you need is 2 or 3 bananas some cream and 2 tablespoons of honey and blend them together. It reduces any redness, your skin feels so soft and it gives your skin a nice glow and refreshed look.
(9)Mac lipstick in shade shy girl this is the prefect nude you can wear it every day or if you have a dramatic smokey eye you can pair this lipstick up with it to tone it down.
(10) Rimmel true match foundation in shade ivory I know this another hit and miss product for some people I haven't found a fault with it yet. It's super light weight it's the prefect shade to suit Irish skin. It's easy to apply and blend and I've used this a few times on different people and some have purchased it.
I hope you all enjoyed this little post comment down below what is your must have beauty essential.
Until next time
- Queen Bee