Today's post is a little different. I've been blogging for two years this month and I thought I would share with you my top blogging tips which may be useful to some of you who are considering setting up a blog or really just has a interest in blogging. Let's see what my top tips are!
(1) Select Your platform, you need to be wise when selecting a platform for your website I selected Weebly as I found it works best for me but there is other bloggers who use platforms such as WordPress or Blogger.
(2) Select a domain name (Name) for your blog. When doing so I would advise you to select something that reflects your personality.
(3) Topic, I think it's best when you begin to set up your blog to write what you know whether it be fashion, beauty or lifestyle just try not to have too many topics and focus on finding your niche.
(4) Social Media, is your best friend I can't express this any further. Keep up to date across all your platforms as you'll find one may work better than others for example you might get more interactions on twitter than on Facebook. Engage with fellow bloggers too!! We don't bite!!
(5) Have A plan, when it comes to blogging it's essential to know when your going to post, what time you'll do so and you must know what the peek times on social media are this will help you progress and you'll quickly figure out the process. For scheduling tweets I suggest you try Buffer which is perfect for a blogger that's constantly on the go.
(6) When it comes to posts keep it short, simple and to the point don't waffle too much. And never forget to Spellcheck!
There you have it, My top 6 blogging tips I really hope you found this post somewhat interesting or useful if so please leave a comment down below I would love to hear any of your blogging tips !
Until Next Time,