Hey bee's sorry I haven't posted all week I've been busy working and coming up with a few new ideas last night on snapchat I did a little tutorial of a smokey eye so I thought it would be great idea to have a little written step by step guide on how I achieved that look.
What I used
(1)First I prepped my skin by applying moisturiser by bandi cosmetics and the illuminating primer by Flormar.
(2) After 5 minutes I applied my foundation mixing it with the radiance primer by Flormar using my F20 brush by blank canvas I then took my beauty blender and dotted the foundation all over my face until it was blended out.
(3) Next I took my boe-Ing concealer and applied it under neath my eyes , down the bridge of my nose, underneath my chin and on my forehead. I blended it out using my mini beauty blenders by w7.
(4) I took the second darkest shade from my blank canvas palette and used this to contour my face. I made sure to blend it out really well to remove any harsh lines.
(5)I then applied the shade righteous from the balm palette to my eyelid and really blended it out and applied it along my water line and blended it out to smoke it out. I then took my revolt shade from the urban decay palette and applied it to the inner conner of my eye. Took my brush and blended the eyeshadow out to remove any lines.
(6) I applied 2 coats of the roller lash mascara by benefit to my lashes which I'm loving at the minute. I also filled in my brows using the brow bar by Gerard cosmetics.
(7) I now I applied my highlighter just above my cheek bones then blended it out with my highlighting brush. Then I applied my dandelion blusher.
(8) last but not least I applied my lipstick shy girl by Mac it's a prefect nude shade that you can wear every day.
I hope you loved this little tutorial I've added a video down below of the tutorial on snapchat. I currently have a giveaway over on Twitter click the link to enter https://twitter.com/_l_a_u_r_a____/status/734849804744921088.
Until Next time
- Queen Bee