A few of my friends have decided to start blogging and I thought it would be a prefect opportunity to create this blog post listing the things that I wished I knew before I started blogging.
Blogging isn't as simple as you may think there is so much more to it. I started blogging as a past time and to share my thoughts and interest's with people. When I first started blogging it was a whole new world to me and something I hadn't known a lot about there is so much to it and over time you will learn things,every day I'm learning something new. If you ever find yourself stuck or unsure about anything there is so much help out there in the blogging community we all help one another.
Right now I'm so happy were I'm at with my blog and how much I've learned. I can see everything progressing right before my eyes.
So here's a list of things I wished I knew.
(1) Blogging Takes time
(2) There is always something to blog about
(3) Networking is just as important
(4) consistency is key
(5) you don't have to be an expert
(6) Don't be afraid to research and look up things to help improve your blog
(7)Plan, planning is the one of the most important thing it allows you to post content and keep you to a routine
(8) spend time on social media build up your social media platforms,make sure to have social media sharing icons on your blog
(9) be true to yourself
(10) good quality images make a huge difference
(11) Always spell check
(12) don't compare your blog to someone else's everyone's blogs are different and its representation of yourself.
(13) push yourself, step outside your comfort zone
(14) help and support other bloggers
(15)have a catchy headline
I hope you guys find this blog post useful for those of who are starting up.
Until next time bee's
- Queen Bee