Since St.Patricks day is around the Corner I thought it would be a great idea to do an Irish week on my blog and many of you have been voting on my Twitter poll and the top result is you know you're Irish when ....
(1) Tea is the solution to every problem.
(2) " For the craic" is the best reason to do anything.
(3) You don't have to study because your granny has a candle lit.
(4) when your scared of the wood spoon.
(6) Your sick and your parents give your flat 7up.
(7) The word "Like" is added in every sentence.
(8) " the other day " can mean a year ago or yesterday.
(9) you thank the bus driver.
(10) someone complements your outfits and you reply with "ah sure this is from penny's".
(11) Dinner is not a proper meal with out a potato.
(12) saying hello to everyone you meet
(13) the main topic of conversation is the weather
(14) you refer to everyone as "your man"
(15) the late late toy show is the highlight of your December
(16) "Grand" is the most acceptable answer to most questions
(17) you can't be the last to say goodbye on the phone
(18) tayto and Coke
(19) no idea how to make a story short
(20) when the sun comes out your too afraid to go out in it in case you get sun burned
I hope you enjoyed this little blog post there is loads more of posts to come so keep an eye out. I recently did a review on dream matcha tea if you would like to check it out here's the link http://www.queenbeeie.com/1/post/2016/03/dream-matcha-tea-review.html
Until next time
- Queen Bee.